441 total views, 8 views today
For the majority of sales managers, getting people on to their website or platform isn’t the main concern; converting those visitors into buyers is. And this struggle has been worrying experts for decades now.
Online research says, less than 20% visitors on your website have a chance of converting into buyers. The percentage only gets better (at 80%) in case of offline stores. People just tend to drop by your website because they have an abundance of information & the freedom of choice.
Here are 8 proven ways that can help turn your visitors into buyers:
What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any other ways to turn your visitors into buyers? Please leave your opinions below, I’d love to read them all 🙂
Need assistance in managing your prospects/buyers/customers? Sign Up for Wakeupsales today. Voted as the #1 CRM of the Year by Accurate Reviews… it’s a CRM with Lightweight Project Management & Ticketing built into it i.e. 3 applications built into one. Don’t miss out!