296 total views, 1 views today
After a certain point, businesses aim to improve their efficiency and optimize the operations. In search of that… businesses look for a perfect CRM match, irrespective of their background. A smart & agile CRM can shower you with benefits which are not possible any other way.
Problems that Businesses look to solve with a CRM?
- A pool of unorganized and uncategorized data in each of the fields like, Marketing and Customer Support. This haphazard arrangement creates confusion leading to inefficient working environment.
- In a highly evolving and volatile market, manually maintaining an updated Address Book becomes a daunting task. Contacts from Social Media, Email Conversations, Support Centers and various input channels become difficult to be managed at a single place.
- Email integrated to-do lists have become a necessity. Because everyone of us have our plates full. So much to do in so little time.
- Documentation and Backups are also essential to any Business. Ease of documenting and a secure cloud backup platform decrease the revenue spent on backup devices.
- Keeping abreast of client requirements and their updates is the key to managing and maintaining clients in the best way. Nourishing old clients is more important than making new ones; as the loyal old clients are easy and inexpensive to maintain.
- A bridge between Marketing and Sales that ensures all of the generated leads cross over to the other side. An unbiased report of the dealings of Marketing and Sales teams reflect the strengths and weaknesses of the firm. At the end of the day, who’s to be praised for the good work and who’s to be blamed for the bad?
Problems are numerous as each segment of businesses tend to have a whole different set of problems. How do they solve their problems depends on individual thought processes. Let’s take a look whether a CRM can make things easier.
How does a CRM really help?
- A CRM streamlines and organizes the workflow of an organization. The uncategorized data when fetched is directly fed to the respective categories. Simple n straight.
- The CRM maintains a real-time Address Book from all input platforms. All the details including email addresses and contact details are maintained under one roof & are always up-to-date.
- Calendar, To-do lists, Email and Client updates: all these are easily put together by a CRM App. It provides a one stop solution to all the requirements & also acts as an effective medium of communication between the employees.
- Employee and Client Management becomes easy with a CRM interface. It’s way more convenient to grow with existing clients and develop relationships with new customers.
- With the cloud version of a CRM app, no additional devices are required for backups. The data can be easily backed up on regular basis with better security.
- Both Marketing and Sales can work in sync. With Marketing team generating leads and Sales team nurturing them, a CRM makes sure that none of the leads go to waste. It even helps provide a glimpse of the future.
- All your data can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. Yes, a CRM makes it happen.
- Generating real-time reports with a CRM is as easy as it gets. One can even create customized reports for specific requirements of a meeting. So cool.
- Integrating Analytics with CRM helps keep tabs on Social Media Profiles. It’s easy!
- CRM is a blessing in disguise for Customer Service too. With CRM, businesses can ensure that none of their customers are dissatisfied with their service. All complaints are maintained and looked after; the customer details are directly synced with their complaints. Thus, helping reps provide effective solutions.
A CRM app has uncountable benefits and solutions to offer to any businesses. It all comes down to how you use it for your good.
Looking for a CRM? Take a look at Wakeupsales CRM. The #1 Ranked CRM of the Year 2017.