42 total views, 2 views today
Security is a top concern for everyone in this digital world. No surprise when we often get asked, “How secure our data will be, in the WakeUpSales CRM?”
It’s only natural to have questions in your mind, when we’re talking about storing thousands of customer profiles. After all hacking & data breaches are the new common now.
When the stakes are this high, we know we have to work harder than ever before. And as a result, WakeUpSales stands for nothing but security & efficiency.
So, here’s how we keep all our customers’ data safe…
- Strong infrastructure safeguards in place to help protect customer privacy. All the CRM data is stored in highly secure data centers across the globe, for added safety.
- Firewall protection on multiple levels, eliminating the possibility of intrusions from outside attackers.
- Encryption in transit with Transport Layer Security (TLS) across all services.
- Employing only secure HTTPS connections, where information is encrypted to ensure maximum uptime and safety of your records.
- Daily Data backups which ensures that the data is never lost.
- Role-based access controls, which ensures that data is accessible to users based on the organization’s hierarchy.
- Documents are uploaded in Amazon S3 bucket with data encryption capabilities.
- URL encryption, which almost eliminates the threat of guessing.
Any client/customer who feels his information isn’t safe with you, probably won’t stay a customer for long. Hence, we at Wakeupsales take security very seriously. Because we aim to build powerful lasting relationships with all our prospects.
Do you think there’s anything we can do to make Wakeupsales even better? Leave your suggestions/comments below.